Our Winter Baby Buggy Bags with Sleeves and Legs are padded and have a tog rating of 3.0 tog. The long sleeve padded sleeping bag is best used in colder climates where the temperature falls below 16 C. Long sleeve, lightweight grosuit or pyjama set.
- 3.0 tog buggy bag is perfect for travelling between the car, buggy and home
- Gone are the days of fussy threading of straps through your baby's garments
- Keep your baby warm and cosy while car seat straps and buggy straps are fastened around them
- Extra wide legs allow clothing to be worn underneath without restricting movement
- Front zip with zip covers at both ends
- Fabric : Jersey Cotton
- Fill: Hypo-allergenic polyester
Length of Buggy Bag from the highest point to the bottom of the bag.
Tog is the European warmth rating of bedding such as quilts and blankets. They are used in children s sleeping bags to guide parents in purchasing the correct weight sleeping bag for each season.
The ideal temperature for your babies bedroom is approximately 18 C. Always check that your baby is not too hot or cold.
CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME.